I was so happy to see that there were a few challenges that I could combine with each other: create a background, work according to a sketch, use older stamps and depict flowers, birds and butterflies. So satisfying!
I purchased this set of Carabelle Au Grand Air stamps a year ago (and they are still available worldwide, I just checked). The butterfly stamp from a TH collection is a veritable oldie, I must have had it for at least 5 years if not longer.
I also used a gelli print and my Gansai Tambi watercolors.
I stamped, heat embossed and watercolored three pictures: a bird, flowers and a nature scene. I also stamped, heat embossed and watercolored the butterfly and fussy cut it. Then I adhered all to that gelli print background according to the sketch. I added the butterfly (on foam strips) onto the center picture. The sentiment says: "Enjoy your day".
Entering this in these challenges that were my inspiration today:
Retro Rubber Challenge: #rrcb 276 Sketch time
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Make your own backgroundTriple B: AG w/ birds, blooms, butterflies
Festive Friday: #FF0214 National Friendship Day, Pick 3: I picked flowers, birds, butterflies





No comments:
Post a Comment