Wednesday, August 5, 2026

A simple floral

 After some rather elaborate cards my mind was set for something simpler and cleaner. I found four challenges that compliment each other well - at least I think so.

My supplies were very simple: a paper block and a die.

 

I die cut the flowers in colors inspired by the floral challenges and arranged them as per a sketch. The background was cut freehand, I have no such shape die. The sentiment reads: with love.


 

Entering this in these challenges that inspired me today:

The Sisterhood of Crafters: July / Flowers - I was inspired the amount of yellow found on the board

 

Beautiful Blossoms: AG/ moodboard #43 optional - I was inspired by the colors of this photo


 

CAS on Friday:  #339 Flowers

Sunday Stamps: #SC391 Hip to be square

 

 


4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, Alice. You really have been inspired by the different challenges. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty and fun floral card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms and The Sisterhood of Crafters!
    Diane BB, TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice, I love these whimsical flowers and the pretty yellow background! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flowers!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our HIP TO BE SQUARED challenge over at Sunday Stamps. You nailed our sketch!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SSC391

    ReplyDelete