Thursday, August 20, 2026

Christmas greetings

I still need a few holiday cards. I thought I would be nearly done, but actually, the list seems to be growing. How that happened I don't have the faintest. Again, there were some nice challenges to guide my way.

 

My initial supplies were a stencil, a designer paper, some snowflakes from my ready stash and some Distress paints. This summer I have mostly used my gelli prints, so the designer paper stash has not gotten any smaller. The idea was to stencil over patterned paper.


Later I added another stencil and more colors. I also drew the outlines of the houses, windows and doors so they would stand out more.

 

Entering this in these challenges:

Stencil Fun: August AG / CAS optional. I am playing with AG

ABC Christmas Challenge: P, Q and R are for? I am playing with Q - Quartet: four houses.

Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge: #209 AG Christmas

The Outlawz Christmas Challenge: Anything Christmas goes


Polkadoodles: #8 week 3 AG 

No comments:

Post a Comment