Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Gentlemanly greetings

There's beauty in simplicity. Today's card is made with just a couple of ingredients: a die, two stamps and some watercolors.

The die just adds double stitched circles to the background. I started by punching it directly onto my card base. Then I stamped the gentleman bird with his fancy bow tie and goggles, colored him and fussy cut the image and adhered it over the circles. Lastly I stamped the sentiment "Best wishes for your birthday".

 

Entering this in these inspiring challenges:

AAA Cards: #324 Follow my lead

 

The Male Room: #214 Dots and/or stripes - I chose dots and placed them on the bow tie

Polkadoodles: 9, week 4 AG 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful masculine card, love the bird and the embossed circles. Thank you so much for joining us in our Dots and/or Stripes challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete