Several challenges were calling my name today: a sketch, a color prompt, a word prompt, a call for layers and a die-cut. Well, then!
I laid out the supplies I wanted to use:
The blue background is a cyanotype. I tried to make some cool designs earlier in August, but most of them did not go as planned.
Their backside is actually nice, too. And this is what I used.
I started by cutting a cyanotype to size, then darkening the edges where some of the depth had been lost through cutting. I die cut the twig and leaves from gelli prints. The large leaf is a left-over from years ago - yes, I am good in hoarding stuff.
I then stamped the mushroom set and colored it in with my markers. Lastly I arranged everything according to sketch and stamped a zig zag stitch along the edges. (My sewing machine could not have handled this cyanotype paper!)
I am entering this in the challenges that I was inspired by today:
The Paper Funday Challenge: #91 AG / Sketch - I am playing with the sketch
Passion for Markers: #853 Stitching, real or faux - I am going with faux
Just Add Ink: #793 Colour Inspiration
Creative Knockouts: #578 Lots of layers
Classic Design Challenge: #8-2026 ATG/ Use die cuts - I am playing with the die cut option








No comments:
Post a Comment