Today I was delighted to find several challenges that support each other nicely. An inspiration photo gave me the nudge to dig out my less used floral stamps and another challenge to consider my stash of designer papers.
I found a pretty paper in my stash as well as a floral stamp set I have used only once if at all by the looks of it. Not pictured is the label die (Spellbinders) which I added in the last minute. The sentiment set is an oldie but a goodie.
I cut the background paper to size. Then I stamped a blooming branch of what I suspect are apple flowers and colored it with my markers. I then fussy cut it and attached it with foam tape to give the card some dimension. Lastly I stamped the sentiment "Sending lots of love" onto the die cut tag.
Entering this in these lovely challenges:
Double D Challenge: DD9/26 Pretty in Pink
Creative Crafting Uncles: #81 Males go feminine
Everybody Art Challenge: #606 Rosa / pink
Crafty Catz: #719 AG
Love those Pretty Papers: ATG / fall florals optional. I am playing with AG




This is what I really love about challenges. They tend to really challenge you to look into your supplies and make a card. This is such a beautiful card for this challenge with the pink paper and lovely flowers. So glad that you chose to join us at Double D Challenge.
ReplyDeleteBarbara DT
Well done! So so pretty! What fun to dig through and use items you had forgotten you had (I do it ALL the time lol ... that tells me I probably have too much stuff lol). Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D & LTPP challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Double D Co-Owner
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
PS: This also fits another one of our many challenges ... that is our current challenge over on our NEGLECTED STUFF CHALLENGE BLOG ... please come check it out and play along
AThank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
ReplyDeleteDiane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner beautiful card and pretty papers too!
Hello Alice! Love your card. Great combination of papers and image. The sentiment is striking as well. Thank you very much for joining us over at Everybody Art Challenge this time. Hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Natasha
Wow, I am absolutely thrilled with this fantastic branch. It looks simply stunning. The coloring is really great, and the cute bee is the absolute highlight. You chose a beautiful background paper; it really makes the blossoming branch stand out. It reminds me a bit of spring. For me, spring is the very best season because everything comes back to life—lush green grass, tulips, the start of the apple blossoms, and so much more.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for participating in our current "Everybody Art Challenge."
Hugs, Uschi