Saturday, August 14, 2021

A simple Sympathy card

 If there isn't a saying that small is beautiful, there should be. I have a small leaf die, barely an inch long. I haven't used it till now, because I had no idea what to do with it.

 I started by coloring in some card stock with Oxides and then I ran the die eight or nine times to get enough of the leaves. I also ran a circle die with vellum and started arranging the leaves onto it.


 Here is the final product.

It became the main feature on a sympathy card.


Entering in:

Try it on Tuesday: Keep it simple

Country View Challenges: Monochromatic 

Watercooler Challenges: #322 All about Occasions


4 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful die, and even if it is small, I can see lots of used for it. I love how you arranged it in a circle. It is really pretty that way. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great way to use this die, the circle makes a lovely focal point for this card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little leaves are beautiful Alice and you have used them wonderfully to maximiae the impact. This is a perfect Sympathy card. They can be so difficult to make. Thanks so much for sharing over at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thanks for entering the Country View crafts Monochromatic challenge. Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete