Thursday, June 22, 2023

A collection of fish

 This set of ATC cards was created using a cereal box as substrate, in fact you can still see a bit of the bar code behind one fish.  I lightly sanded the background so it takes color better. 

 


After painting the background with acrylics I for the fish and applied different colors. Then I removed the stencil and stamped the fish with black ink and heat embossed them with Psychedelic transparent emboss powder.



It makes the fish glitter and glimmer. Lastly I applied "waves" through a (flower!) stencil, stamped a bit of background noise and applied the collector numbers.

Entering this into challenges that inspired me:

ATC around the world: Im/am Meer

Make my Monday: On water

Creative Artist Mixed Media. #94 

The Outlawz Paper Challenge: He's some guy 

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Pick a number

 

Thank you for your visit!

9 comments:

  1. You created a wonderful background for those wonderful fish,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! these are fabulous. Great work you! CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, Alice - I love the rich color and texture you achieved here - so many layers of goodness! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS! I love the background and as always, your ability to make a focal point pop is impressive! It's a treat to swing by your blog and see your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative ATCs with all the layers. The fish look great. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful art! Love your ATC!
    Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super set of ATCs. Fabulous techniques and wonderful paint blends.
    Thank you for joining in with our June challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous watery ATCs. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great technique, beautiful creations! Thank you for joining us at Paper A La
    Mode Challenge over at the Outlawz
    Challenges

    ReplyDelete