Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Something CAS

The starting point for today's card was a sketch. I had the hardest time interpreting it in a way that felt like "me".  Second inspiration came from a challenge that wanted to see only one other color with black and white. I toyed with pink, but that didn't sit well with my chosen bird stamp. The idea to use the bird came from the prompts "Let's go" and "Look up in sky". The sky is huge where I live and I enjoy watching birds fly.

Here is the result, this is how my brainwaves chose to work with these limitations.



 

Entering it in the challenges that inspired me:

CAS Colours and Sketches: #516 sketch

Fab' n Funky Challenge: #577 Monochrome with a pop

TGIF Challenge: #tgifc430 Let's go

Cut It Up: #282 Look up in sky

Critter Crazy: #76 AG with a featured critter

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully CAS. Thank you for sharing your work on the C,C&S Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully, clean, simple and stunning! Gorgeous - I adore this card. Thank you so much for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful. I love the pop of bright green. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up "Look Up" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining our Look Up challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. Thank you for playing along with us on TGIF Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and beautiful!! That pop of green really draws your eye! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete