Thursday, November 16, 2023

Thank you

 There is always a reason to be thankful. I am thankful for my friends, and on a trivial note, for card challenges that make me think harder and catapult me out of my comfort zone.

It all started with a sketch today, and the need to use old and forgotten rubber stamps, give them some love they needed. I decided to work with my gelli printed and mixed media papers (neglected too often!). And gold embossing just seemed so suitable...



The result was this card. The sketch is awesome, it is a great basis for all types of cards.


Entering it in the challenges that  inspired me:


Retro Rubber Challenge: rrcb#2017 Let's sketch 

Simply Clean and Simple: AG / opt. use the word "Thanks"

Stay Crafty with a blog named Hero : Thanks to a friend

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Thanks/ Thanksgiving

Just us Girls: #705 Word week

5 comments:

  1. So sweet, Alice - I love these washed color sheets! The gold emboss is so pretty against these fun colors! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, love how the colours pop. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Clean & Simple Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mixed media! Thanks for entering our challenge!

    ReplyDelete