Sunday, December 24, 2023

Blue Christmas wishes

 Just in time - a rather tongue-in-cheek card - but one the recipient will appreciate.


I treated myself to a couple of new stamp sets this holiday. The layered goldfish set is by Hero Arts, as is also the skinny alphabet. 

The first layer of the goldfish was stamped in teal, the top layer was embossed with gold. I used the dotted embossing folder again to create a wintry background. I built a little winter scene for my card with the white tree and snowflakes (the blue one is cut from a gelli print).

I am entering it into these challenges:

Die Traumfabrik: #123 Cobalt blue AG w/ blue

Stay Crafty with a blog named Hero: December challenge - I used sets DC 136 and CL945

Basteltraum: Winterlandschaft - Winter landscape

We Love 2 Create: #11 AG 

NBUS Challenge: #57 December - the goldfish stamps were NBUS

5 comments:

  1. It is good to be unusual. I love this. I don't think I have ever seen a fish on a Christmas card before. Have a wonderful Christmas holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with A Blog Named Hero for the Stay Crafty challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fishy wishes! Thanks so much for joining us at the stay crafty with a blog named hero challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is really an extraordinary card, but really well done. Glad you joined us at the Dream Factory. Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. this is wonderful!
    Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete