Friday, December 15, 2023

some Christmas magic

Today's card features bling and sweetness. I attempted a Sugarplum Fairy dancing amidst the snow. I love my whimsical cat stamp, I find it so useful for many occasions. (She featured as a dapper sailor last summer.)

It started with a stencil that looks like snowfall and some heavy texture paste. While the "snow" was drying I stamped and colored the image, die cut the silver dots and fir boughs.

Then it was just a matter of assembling the card. I attached the ballerina on foam dots and slid a length of silver thread beneath. The text reads: A magical Christmas.

I am entering it in the challenges that inspired me today:

Cardz 4 Galz: #2124A A Christmas Card

Stencil Fun: December AG/ optional Christmas - I went with that option 

Freshly Made Sketches: #616 sketch


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Christmas Critters 

Double D Challenge: Christmas animals

 

Thank you for your visit! 

4 comments:

  1. Aww, she is just the sweetest sugar plum!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D and Stencil Fun!
    Diane DD and SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! Love your background too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the texture you've added to this pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't she just as sweet as can be?! So glad you joined us at FMS and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete