I still need a few holiday cards. I thought I would be nearly done, but actually, the list seems to be growing. How that happened I don't have the faintest. Again, there were some nice challenges to guide my way.
My initial supplies were a stencil, a designer paper, some snowflakes from my ready stash and some Distress paints. This summer I have mostly used my gelli prints, so the designer paper stash has not gotten any smaller. The idea was to stencil over patterned paper.
Later I added another stencil and more colors. I also drew the outlines of the houses, windows and doors so they would stand out more.
Entering this in these challenges:
Stencil Fun: August AG / CAS optional. I am playing with AG
ABC Christmas Challenge: P, Q and R are for? I am playing with Q - Quartet: four houses.
Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge: #209 AG Christmas
The Outlawz Christmas Challenge: Anything Christmas goes
Polkadoodles: #8 week 3 AG





Such a fun & FABULOUS card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Stencil Fun challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Stencil Fun Co-Owner
Wonderful card - love how you did the stencilled snow!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x