Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Happy my a**

 Today's card make is a birthday card. I recently won some digital stamps (from Mo's Digital Pencil) and have been looking for suitable inspiration. Which came today in the form of 'birthday'. 

The first supplies were remnants strips. I finally wanted to use up the pile (but did not succeed quite yet...)

 

Then I selected one of the circles and pulled out other supplies: an embossing folder, the birthday boy digital stamp print-out,  markers and some text.



I embossed the background, colored in the image and fussy cut it, then stamped the birthday greetings and selected a rather ungracious greeting from the envelope of other, just as ungracious texts. Imagine this spoken out in posh English... the translation is in the header. I think his face says it all.

 

Entering this in these lovely challenges that were my source of inspiration today:

Allsorts: #856 Embossing, dry or heat - I used dry embossing 

Seize the Birthday: #332 Funny, pun-ny

 Addicted to Stamps and More: #523 Birthdays

 

Digi Choosday: #8 week 3, AG 

Snippets Playground: #539 AG w/ snippets 

No comments:

Post a Comment