Sunday, August 30, 2026

hello, young pilot!

 Today's card was inspired by several challenges and it features a fun teddy bear (or is it a koala?) as a pilot. I like this AI stamp for its cheer. I gathered this and the other supplies I needed.

 

I started by masking off the card base to create a square and applied a light sky blue color. Then I die cut three clouds and lightly dabbed them with a different pale blue shade. Then I stamped the teddy pilot in his snappy one-seater and colored it in, then fussy cut. (It comes with a die, but I have trouble breaking out the small parts that are within.)

After the assembly it still looked like it needed something, so I added a string of bunting. The sentiment seems very apt (time to teach kids some Latin phrases!).

 

Entering this in these inspiring challenges:

The Male Room: #213 Jobs or professions - Pilot

 

Art Impressions: #435 Furry Friends. Also taking part in the AI monthly challenge with an open theme.

 

Little Red Wagon: #873 Anything times three - Three clouds, three pieces of bunting

Kleuren met potloden: Augustus alles mag 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the composition and your wonderful pilot. A great fun card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Jobs or Professions challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete