Sunday, August 30, 2026

hello, young pilot!

 Today's card was inspired by several challenges and it features a fun teddy bear (or is it a koala?) as a pilot. I like this AI stamp for its cheer. I gathered this and the other supplies I needed.

 

I started by masking off the card base to create a square and applied a light sky blue color. Then I die cut three clouds and lightly dabbed them with a different pale blue shade. Then I stamped the teddy pilot in his snappy one-seater and colored it in, then fussy cut. (It comes with a die, but I have trouble breaking out the small parts that are within.)

After the assembly it still looked like it needed something, so I added a string of bunting. The sentiment seems very apt (time to teach kids some Latin phrases!).

 

Entering this in these inspiring challenges:

The Male Room: #213 Jobs or professions - Pilot

 

Art Impressions: #435 Furry Friends. Also taking part in the AI monthly challenge with an open theme.

 

Little Red Wagon: #873 Anything times three - Three clouds, three pieces of bunting

Kleuren met potloden: Augustus alles mag 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes

 

3 comments:

  1. Love the composition and your wonderful pilot. A great fun card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Jobs or Professions challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and fun and love the three clouds..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Thank you for joining us for our Furry Friends challenge at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete