Monday, August 3, 2026

Summer, sun and sailing -

- doesn't that sound like an ideal way to celebrate a birthday? There were several challenges that inspired me today. I pulled out my supplies, a stamp set and markers and some ready supplies from my stash that needed to be used up.


I stamped the rabbit guy and the sail boat and colored them in. I glued the circle behind the rabbit guy and placed the sail boat and the sentiment on foam pads. The background is made of gelli print scraps.


 

I am entering this in these inspirational challenges:

Crafty Chicks: #831 Moodboard - I was inspired by the sea and sailing images

 

Cardz 4 Guyz: #388 Summer theme 

Do-Al(l) Kreatives: #116 Wetter, Sonne, Regen, Wind, Schnee (Weather) - Wind und Sonne sind meine Wörter

Girlz Make Guyz Cards: #41 alles mag mannen (AG men)

Mix It Up: #84 AG / shape card optional - I am playing with AG 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful creativity here Alice ... and thanks for visiting my blog earlier! Now a follower!
    Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete