Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Fly on!

 I was in the mood for making a word mess today. I have a lot of ancient stamps - and I mean between 10 to 18 years ancient. It was high time to show them some much needed love. 

 

"Of course" I was inspired by a couple of challenges, as always. 

I started by stamping the background with the handwritten text stamp up and down. Then I gessoed over everything, it was simply too busy-looking for my taste, and sprayed some DO over it and let it dry.

The result was nice and subdued, perfect for the bird carrying an envelope. I also added some rub-on flowers to create some interest. The sentiment reads "Thinking of you".

 

This card is playing along in these lovely challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Transport it 

Allsorts:  #858 Sympathy / Thinking of You / Get well 

The Neglected Stuff: September 2026  - This card was made of only neglected materials!

Aud Sentiments: #341 Tags and/or Thinking of You + sentiment 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment