Thursday, September 17, 2026

Moose on the run

 A current challenge brought to my mind that I actually own a moose die. I am so grateful that these challenges exist, they make me use my craft supplies, often in a way I had never thought of.

Today I was going for clean and simple, so my supplies were very sparse.

 

I had a silvery grey card base, and I started by applying some gesso mixed with silver lunar paste through a stencil. While it was drying I die cut three moose out of craft card stock and applied a light wash of silver on them, too. Then came the assembly. The sentiment reads: Peace for Christmas.


 

 Entering this in these inspiring challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Clean and Simple

AAA Cards: #323 It start with M... moose!

 

A Cut Above: Use a die cut

Inkspirational: #376 Word prompt 'Furry friends'

 

Critter Crazy: #114 AG critter 

4 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous Moose, had not seen it before! Are they running from an avalanche? Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges. Have you seen we are launching a new challenge blog? AAA Christmas Cards starts October 25th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty winter Christmas card! The silver accents look so nice. I've never seen that moose die cut before. Very unique. Thanks for sharing with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the moose, they look so textured. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card reminds me, Alice, I too, have several little animal dies from Poppy stamps that are languishing on a shelf - I even bought coordinating sentiment stamps! What a lovely design with the white gesso stencilled snowflakes and a beautiful sentiment (glad you translated!) Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Furry Friends! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete