Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Love is all you need

Today I was in the mood for a floral card for a change. And, like always, I selected a couple of challenges to lead my way.

The supplies were quite straightforward: a die set, floral paper and a ready sentiment strip.

 

I started by selecting a background that would let the flowers be the focal point. Then I die cut all the parts from white paper, except for the centers where I used a scrap of yellow paper. 

When everything was glued up I picked a sentiment that goes so well with daisies. We all know the counting of petals with the iteration of "loves me - loves me not... ". So :"Love is all you need" was just the ticket to finish off this card.

 

Entering this in these lovely challenges:

Seize the Birthday: #333 No stamping - dies only 

 

TioT: Inspired by a song "Love is all you need"

Sweet Stamping: Use a die cut

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes

Classic Design Challenge: ATG/ use die cuts

4 comments:

  1. I love this, great colour choices! Thanks so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices for making this card - and what a lovely card you've made! The daisies look lovely. Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty background paper for your lovely daisies. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout and design! Pretty background too. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete