Today I was in the mood for a floral card for a change. And, like always, I selected a couple of challenges to lead my way.
The supplies were quite straightforward: a die set, floral paper and a ready sentiment strip.
I started by selecting a background that would let the flowers be the focal point. Then I die cut all the parts from white paper, except for the centers where I used a scrap of yellow paper.
When everything was glued up I picked a sentiment that goes so well with daisies. We all know the counting of petals with the iteration of "loves me - loves me not... ". So :"Love is all you need" was just the ticket to finish off this card.
Entering this in these lovely challenges:
Seize the Birthday: #333 No stamping - dies only
TioT: Inspired by a song "Love is all you need"
Sweet Stamping: Use a die cut
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
Classic Design Challenge: ATG/ use die cuts




No comments:
Post a Comment