A little elephant (by Sheepsky design) was calling my name this time. To go with it I selected a round die, colored paper, a piece of cake doily and some markers.
I started by selecting a background for the elephant. This was to become a rather tonal affair. I then die cut the lacey circle and place a length of cake doily behind it. I then colored the elephant and the flowers s/he's holding and fussy cut it out. There is no sentiment, but a message inside.
This card has (hopefully) reached Gail, who was my link in the most recent Card Chain Challenge. I'm linking the full line-up here so you can take a look at other beautiful cards that have flown off to their recipients. 
Won't you join us this month? The sign-up is open till September 6th.
As you can see, I used a card that I had tried to emboss directly, but with not-so-great results. The embossing is visble on top, but not on the bottom.
Entering my card in these most appropriate challenges:
Allsorts Challenge: #857 All creatures great and small
Digi Choosday: #9 week 2: AG
Critter Crazy: #114 AG w/ a featured critter
We Love 2 Create: #8 AG



No comments:
Post a Comment