Thursday, September 3, 2026

The less pretty toughts of a fox

I love snarky saying and have oodles of snarky sentiment strips to show for it, by TH and Aall&Create, to be exact. I use them seldom in my greeting cards, though, as I want them to be uplifting.

But today was the day - I need a snarky card. Out came my supplies: a background from my ready stash, a small stamp set for mushrooms and other fall accoutrements, a fox stamp (one of the first Aall&Create stamps with #4 - I believe they are close to thousand at this point) and my GT watercolors.

 

The background was first a blotched experiment in pointillism before I slapped a large gold stenciling over it. It became a grand affair, and I have been failing to use it ever since (this was about two years ago). Well, today was the day for this as well.


I stamped and watercolored musrooms, acorns and the fox, then fussy cut them and arranged them on the page. The sentiment is propped on a foam strip, as is the fox.

 

Entering this in these challenges:

 

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: #277 A is for Animals

Crafty Critters: Challenge #109

Creative Fingers: Challenge #328

Polkadoodles: #8 week 5 AG

No comments:

Post a Comment