Friday, September 4, 2026

Balloons for birthday

 Today I wanted to tackle my stash of designer papers. I tend to buy them and then hoard them, just because they seem too pretty to use.

I rounded up a couple of challenges that play together wonderfully. These were my initial supplies. Afterwards I grabbed some markers.

 

I started by piecing the background. I then took it to my sewing machine and stitched two rows of zig-zag stitches. Then I cut the circles, one large and three small ones.

I have been looking for a pretty balloon die for ages, with no luck, so I resorted to cutting the shape with scissors.

 

I then stamped the girl, colored her in and fussy cut her out. Lastly came the assembly. The sentiment says: "Happy birthday".

 

Entering this in these challenges that I was inspired by today:

Paper Players: #PP801 Tic-Tac-Toe - My row is top across: patterned papers- things that fly - layers

 

Try a Sketch on Tuesday: #TSOT 703

 

Double Trouble: #224 

AAA Birthday: #89 Use patterned paper

 

Sweet Stamping: Use a die cut 

No comments:

Post a Comment