It's the day of the Card Chain reveal again. There's a challenge where you actually get to exchange the card you make. There a sketch, a small color palette and a few prompt words each time. One gets to choose. I usually go for two to three prompts, even though only one is required. This time I chose to work with the sketch and follow the color palette as best as I could.

Here's what I pulled out: a hedgehog die and two pieces of gelli printed paper. I also used a floral stamp. It was an afterthought, that's why it's not pictured.
I cut both papers according to the sketch. Then I stamped the hedgehog, the sentiment and the flowers. The flowers were colored in with GT watercolor.
I got a beautiful card from Joanne in return.
If you are interested in such an exchange, why don't you join the fun? This month's sign-up is open till Oct. 6th (here).
- - -
With my card I am playing along in these challenges:
Critter Crazy: #115 AG w/a critter
Elliebelle's Garden Party: #19 Anything in/ from a garden
Love to Scrap: #181 AG
Crafty Animals: #110 AG w/ a animal




Such a fun card and great take on the CCC sketch! So nice to see you at my Garden Party too!
ReplyDeleteCute hedgehog and the last minute flowers were an inspired addition, they finish everything off beautifully!
ReplyDelete