Saturday, September 5, 2026

Leftovers only

 Today's card consists entirely of leftover from past cards. I loathe to throw the cut-offs or unused pieces away, but tend to keep them for a while on my desk.

This is what I have amassed since mid-July. You will recognize some, and perhaps not others, because they never made into a card (like the bees).


The pink lozenges are left over from the lemon card. I have a lozenge die that I have not broken apart, because it gives you three shapes with one pull: a lozenge and two funny-shaped frames. I grabbed those today. The brown confetti between them hails from the ferris wheel card and the mushrooms and acorns from a more recent fox card. The sentiment was stamped in multiples for the 'my a**' birthday card.

 

Entering this in these challenges that inspired me today:

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Get in shape

Die Cut Divas: Recycle, re-use & repurpose  - Everything on my card is recycled. This would have otherwise landed into trash.

Krafty Chicks: #836 Birthday

Creative Inspiration: #42 Anything goes

A Perfect Time to Craft: Open challenge #9-2026 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment