Today's card consists entirely of leftovers from past cards. I loathe to throw the cut-offs or unused pieces away, and tend to keep them for a while on my desk.
This is what I have amassed since mid-July. You will recognize some, and perhaps not others, because they never made into a card (like the bees).
The pink lozenges are left over from the lemon card. I have a lozenge die that I have not broken apart, because it gives you three shapes with one pull: a lozenge and two funny-shaped frames. I grabbed those frames today. The brown confetti between them hails from the ferris wheel card and the mushrooms and acorns from a more recent fox card. The sentiment was stamped in multiples for the 'my a**' birthday card.
Entering this in these challenges that inspired me today:
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Get in shape
Die Cut Divas: Recycle, re-use & repurpose - Everything on my card is recycled. This would have otherwise landed into trash.
Krafty Chicks: #836 Birthday
Creative Inspiration: #42 Anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft: Open challenge #9-2026



Great idea to repurpose die cut bits! Love the background you created - thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas!!
ReplyDeleteLove your save! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.
ReplyDeleteHow clever that you looked at your left over die cuts and saw another image. Thanks for playing with our challenge at Die Cut Divas!
ReplyDelete